Golden sands fringed by an emerald ocean, beautiful sunrises and the most stunning views of the Pacific Ocean, provide the perfect setting for The InterContinental Playa Bonita Resort and Spa. Nestled on a private beach and surrounded by lush tropical vegetation, the Resort has been designed as an enchanted enclave of infinite pools, cascades and exotic gardens with an impressive architecture inspired by a fusion of Mediterranean, Colonial and Panamanian styles offering the perfect facilities and services to conveniently enjoy this Paradise.
On the Pacific Coast of Panama…
- 2km of private beach on the Pacific Coast of Panama, overlooking the sunrise and the entrance of the Panama Canal
- 20 min. West of Panama City
- 40 min. from Tocumen International Airport (PTY)
- 10 min. from Marcos A. Gelabert – Domestic Airport
- 15 min. to the Panama Canal’s visitors Center in Miraflores
- 10 min. from Horoko Golf Course
- 30 min. from the Summit Golf Course
- 45 min. from Gamboa Rainforest Resort
- 20 min. From Taboga Island (by Ferry)
- 2 hrs. To the Pearl Islands (by Ferry).
For leisure activities, the InterContinental Playa Bonita is a sanctuary for the senses. The 10,000 sq. feet holistic Spa offers restful luxury that defines the perfect rejuvenating experience with soothing therapies, outdoor massages, seaweed wraps, facials and exotic invigorating treatments, while the resort pools and private beach offer an array of watersports and activities to sooth every personal preference.
The InterContinental Playa Bonita Resort & Spa has been conceived as the ultimate prize for those who enjoy the good life. From original and extravagant incentive groups to your own personal incentive vacation, the resort provides and array of activities and attractions to enterntain the most curious and well travelled visitors.
Just minutes from the Resort, excursions can include visits to Panama Canal Miraflores locks´ visitors center, the historical colonial district of Panama city, the Amador Causeway, or an exploration of the tastes of Panama with the many dine around options in the city. From Playa Bonita boat trips are offered to the Pearl Islands for salt water fishing, whale watching or simple relaxation and sun worshiping.
Located just 40 minutes away on the banks of the Panama Canal and in the heart of the Soberania national park, is the Gamboa Rainforest Resort, Playa Bonita’s sister property, offering tours that include the Rainforest Aerial Tram, educational exhibits, wildlife observation safaris and fresh water fishing at the Panama Canal.
Offering a magical blend of ambience, pampering service, and luxuries facilities, our guests every need has been thoughfully anticipated. The 300 All Ocean View Rooms and Suites offer an elegant dÃ©cor combining world class comforts with a touch of Panamanian inspired elements. Take your senses on a culinary tour though our three remarkable dining venues, or enjoy 24 hour in-room dinning at your room’s own private balcony as you gaze out at the islands and the Panama Canal entrance.
- 300 Deluxe Rooms including 15 One Bedroom Suites and 2 Presidential Suites
- Three Restaurants and a Lobby Bar
- 24 hour in Room dining
- Concierge and Guest Relations Service
- Club InterContinental Lounge
- Laundry and Valet services
- Gift Shop
- Multilingual staff
Special Groups and Incentives Features
- 12,500 sq feet of meeting and banquet space, on 7 column-free meeting rooms of various sizes.
- Main Ballroom capacity of 850 people banquet style with an impressive double height of 16 feet.
- Separate outdoor venue for private group functions
- Hospitality Suite
- Private group check-In
- Dedicated groups and conventions coordinator
- On site audiovisual services
- Custom, specialized themed events
- In House DMC
- Also available: Group Coordinators office, Turndown gift option, Customed assistance at the airport, fruit and flower arrangements, photographer, music and enterntainment.
The InterContinental Playa Bonita Resort & Spa is set to have a soft opening by December 15th, 2005. Our online reservations system is not active yet. Please contact us for any reservations requests.
Sales & Reservations
Bern Hotels & Resorts Panama
Tel. +(507) 206-8800
Fax. +(507) 206-8870
U.S. Toll Free 1-877-800-1690
E-Mail: [email protected]
SOURCE: Don Winner @ Panama-guide.com
. . . . . . .
Source: VIP Panama